Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ristorante Italiano Italia Mia (Sunway Ipoh)

First time in my life, I tasted real Italian food, and I don't have to be in Italy!

Located at Sunway City Ipoh, I found Italia Mia, a true restaurant run by a lovely Italian, Tino. After mom and I are seated, Tino start to assist us to make orders. With a strong Italian accent, he introduce us to a few signature dish: Baked lamb rack with parsley and spice, Le Cordon Bleu, and a grill sirloin steak.


'Ristorante'

The environment make us really comfortable being there. Tino is trully an Italiano, while doing his work he sings along just like a bird, enjoying every moment in his life. We felt really warm and welcomed.


Yes, they serve wine...




A lot of memorable

The 1st dish served was cordon bleu. I believe everyone knows this dish is cook with ham slice rolled with chicken breast and fried with dredged egg coating. What makes Italia Mia's "blue ribbon" special is the cheese they are using. I'm not sure what kind of cheese they are using, but one thing I can tell you is the rammish taste of it makes a true combination.


The Blue Ribbon


While savoring 'the bleu', the lamb rack make its way to the table. Being a lamb lover, quickly I grabbed a stick. It's a little dry but the meat texture is so soft. All the spice taste concentrated on the outside, still maintain the sweetness of the lamb in the inside. With a little dip on the mint jam, the whole dish is perfect!


You may keep the bone as souvenir :)


Moo~! And here comes the sirloin steak. The steak is served with grilled mushrooms on top, served with a special sauce. Tender, juicy, and spicy is all I can say about this grilled steal. For beef eaters, you don't want to miss this, trust me!


Pity the cow...


Both of us ended the lunch with dessert, tiramisu and chocolate mousse. (Yes, we really can eat!) For everything, the damage is almost RM 200.







TINO, I WILL BE BACK!

Ok, here's my rating: Environment - 4
                                    Service            - 4.5
                                    Cleanliness    - 4
                                    Taste                - 4
                                    Price                 - 3 (yea, it's luxury...)

                                                                                 Overall 3.9


Ristorante Italiano Italia Mia
10, Persiaran SC1 2/1,
Sunway City Ipoh,
31150 Ipoh, Perak.

Business Hour: Lunch 12pm - 3pm, Dinner 6pm - 10pm (Closed Thursday)

Tel: 05-5474007

No comments:

Post a Comment